There are times in life when we have to wait and it is HARD.
There are two ways that waiting can be done. It can be don’t with or without patience.
Sometimes we have to encourage ourselves and that is what affirmations are for.
Here are 10 affirmations of patience. Say these out loud.
1. I am as the seed in good soil. I am a person who, hearing the Wod, holds it fast in a just, noble, virtuous, and worthy heart. I steadily bring forth fruit with patience. (From Luke 8:15)
2. If I hope for what I still have not seen, I wait for it with patience and composure. (From Romans 8:25)
3. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day long. (From Psalm 25:5)
4. I will let purity and uprightness keep me, for I wait on You, Lord. (From Psalm 25:21)
5. Because I wait on the Lord, my strength is renewed; I will mount up with wings as eagles; I shall run and not be weary; I will walk and not faint. (From Isaiah 40:31)
6. I will remember not to be unruly. I will comfort the faint-hearted, support the weak, and be patient toward all. (From 1 Thessalonians 5:14)
7. I will be patient until the coming of the Lord. (James 5:7)
8. I will also be patient and establish my heart because the coming of the Lord draws near.
9. I have the fruit of the Spirit developing in me. It is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, meekness, and self-control; against such there is no law. (From Galatians 5:22)
10. I will rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him. (From Psalm 37:7)